Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Friday, February 8, 2008

Mika!

Ok, so we went to Mika (despite my initial hesitations) and it was a fab concert. We had to venture into the dodgey end of SLC to "In the Venue" (DO NOT try to use the restroom there) and get over the abundant guy on guy action and then it was super fun. It's always a major effort to get out on the town like that but it's worth it and I'm glad I went - Mika is glad too cuz now he has a cool new fan (that's me). Stay tuned to hear a couple of his songs I espesh love any other world, it's a mini tribute!


Here he is in person, electric blue jeans and all, really a very charismatic performer.

Lindsey, Me, and Shannon Rockin!

Lindsey, me, Natalie, Shelly - enough pictures already! If you want more go here: http://www.mikasounds.com/us/

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like fun! I really missed out on that one!

Mindy said...

That looks like tons of fun! I love your new template, it is totally you!
I feel so honored to be listed on you link list. Thanks for adding me! I always love your comments, they always have me laughing!

Shannon said...

Indeed it was such an awesome evening that a blog posting just can't possibly do it justice!!

Hills said...

Mika...I've only heard one of his songs...the one about Grace Kelly...Elle and I watched it over and over to learn the words. We loved it! That's way cool...I didn't know he was coming in concert! Looks like you had FUN!

Colett (*.*) said...

ooooooh I'm so jealous. By the time I realized he was coming it was sold out1!!!! I love him. My favs, lollipop, Happy Ending.