Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chubs is six months old!

On Sunday, February 24, Chaz had his big 6 month birthday. (warning, this post could get a little mushy . . .) It has been a wonderful 6 months. The first months are usually not my favorite with a new baby, and his haven't been completley without difficulty, but truly our time with him has brought our family so much joy. We all love this boy so much it's amazing, he has brought a light and pure love to our family that we have never had before. He is happy and smiling about 97% of the time. At the end of the day, my cheeks often hurt for smiling back at him all day. He is happy and talking in his crib from the moment he wakes up in the morning. We feel so blessed to have this sweet baby in our home and we are excited to watch him grow and see the person he will become. WE LOVE YOU BABY CHAZ!!

Thanks for that beautiful lipstick shanny!




10 comments:

Vanessa said...

How can you not get mushy over such a cute baby?! Hard to believe he is 6 months already!

STEPHANIE said...

That is so sweet! Avery is a little spitfire and wakes up crying. She is pretty content once out of her crib though so I can't complain to much.

adrienne said...

Hillary,
Your kids are adorable! It was so great seeing your parents when there were here in FL a couple of weeks ago. They loved talking about all of you guys and of course the grandkids! I love your site. You have a beautiful family!!! My little one, Mary, is like your Chaz. Happy all the time. It's wonderful, isn't it?!? Have a great day. :-)

Tanya said...

The lipstick and the EARRINGS! I clicked on the pic and saw the earrings and knew immediately she was your daughter. They are so cute! What a cute family. You are so lucky to have a calm and cute chubs.

Kim said...

Everytime I see him it makes me want one just like him. He is adorable. It won't be long until you are saying he is turning 6.

Mindy said...

He is so cute, and I absolutly love all his beautiful hair! So adorable!!

Hills said...

I don't see Chaz that much, but when I do he really does take me back a bit because he is just a beautiful baby...and content, it can't get better than that. You be as mushy as you'd like! Where did you pick that Thing 3 shirt up! We are big Cat in the Hat fans around here! Take a look at are Halloween post last year.

JaMie HeApS said...

I THINK THAT KID IS LANCES TWIN AND THE RED LIPSTICK IS FOXY

Palinista! said...

HillS, I will respond here since I can't get to your blog anymore - Lance got the shirt at Universal Studios Orlando. Zoey has a Thing shirt with blue fuzzy hair we got last year down there. They have Thing One, Thing Two, and Thing Three shirts and it's so cute to see families wearing them together.

BenKels&kiddos said...

You have adorable kids. I also love the Thing 3 shirt...too bad we'd have to go to Florida to get one. The 6-12 month stage is one of my favorites, except for the crawling stains on pants and putting everything in the mouth.