Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

'Cause they're my ladies . . .

She's my new favorite lady, (exhibit 1, my new screen name) Palin for Prez!!! Although I would LOVE to get my hands on her for a make over.

We all know how much I love her, and she has a new song that melts me. Listen http://http://www.spinner.com/2008/08/12/sarah-mclachlan-u-want-me-2-song-premiere/ . . . Is she like the funniest, fierce -est rocker chick ever or what? I mean she is just sick! (that's right, I'm hip with the modern lingo) Here's her new hilarious vid http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZDsJ8UU64
My precious one . . .

Who are your favorite ladies of the moment?

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Here are my current ladies:

1) Christina Hendricks (b/c she is frighteningly beautiful AND in my 2 fave shows: Mad Men & Life!!)

2) Agnetha & Anni-Frid (thanks to them we have Mamma Mia, which I have seen 5 times!)
and of course....

3) Shelli Gardner. :)

Vanessa said...

Pink-if you would read my blog, you would have seen that I (she)was on the vma's and I'm getting my haircut like hers next week.

Rhianna-could her songs be any cooler?

Vivi-she speaks in three word clusters and i love it.

You and Shannon-you are my "biggest loser peeps" My inspirations.

STEPHANIE said...

You have great taste in the ladies! Who is the rocker chick (#3)? The youtube link didn't work.

STEPHANIE said...

OK so duh! I looked again and realized it is PINK-my bad!

Heather said...

Celine Dion sings this song "The Power of Love" and it's always been one of my favorites.

Colett (*.*) said...

I like 3 of your 4, you will just have to guess which one is not my fav (hint: it's not Zoey) Right now these are the ladies I think about:

I wich I could look like Megan Fox, compete like Tanya B., be silly like my Millie, sing like Christina Aguilera, have the free spirit of my Isabelle, and have the home of Amy Butler! peek at it here!http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/inspiration/studio.php?photo=/images/about/studio/studio_treehouse.room.2.jpg

Palinista! said...

Heather, yes I know Celine sings this song but I knew it first through Laura Brannigan and I love this original. Were you saying Celine's your lady?

Colett I liked your comment but what do you have against Pink anyway (cuz I know you weren't talkin' about either of my Sarah's)?

Colett (*.*) said...

You know how I feel about McLachlan, and I think Pink is simply the coolest chick I've ever seen, her video kills me. Who does that leave? BTW, you are impossible to get a hold of, please call me, we need to work out some VT, we have a new gal, it's the Bishop's wife and she let me know that she is expecting a visit!