Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Shadow Dancing my loves . . .

You got me looking at that Heaven in your eyes . . .
And I was loving you . . .
And in a world of people,
there's only you and I, there ain't nothin' come between us in the end . . .
Can I hold you when you aren't mine . . .
Do it light, my angels . . .
All I need is just one moment in your arms . . .




I LOVE the sweet sensation of living in your love, my sweeties. Happy first birthday my chubs. (Accessories and photography courtesy of Cherished Moments in Pleasant Grove 100 East across from fire station).

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOVE Andy Gibb! And your little Chubs is still the cutest baby ever. I like Zane's look in the homey picture. He's saying "Are you kidding me? Take the pic already!"

Shannon said...

this is a very funny post--an example of what sets you apart from the others. nice work incorporating some disco, which is more than we can say for sytycd tonight (seriously where was the disco? oh yeah they cut it out to include yet another lame hip hop starring katee and joshua. LAME!)

P.S. here's a link to the chubs pic i told you about: http://lifewithshannon.blogspot.com/2008/08/wordless-wednesday.html

STEPHANIE said...

Cute pictures! Chubs has beautiful eyes!

Kim said...

Your posts are always so creative and so Hillary. Love the pictures! Chaz is growing up so fast and so squeezable. And your all of the Allisons accessories are so cute and those beautiful kids. Makes me excited to have another little girl to buy bows for.

Shannon said...

dear mom: i love the pictures. love zoey rose