Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Calling my Tanyas . . .

I have two friends named Tanya, who, incidentally won't let me in to their blogs and I really do want to see their lives through the blog. I'm not a pedophile; and I promise I won't stalk your children or anything; (I have enough of my own) and I make good, positive, uplifting and sometimes funny comments so why won't you let me in, why???? Alright, here's my email address rose.lance@gmail.com is this some kind of security risk or something, posting my email like this (well it's Lance's so what do I care)? So if your blog is private, and you want a really cool person looking at your blog (even if your name isn't Tanya) then add me and leave a comment . . .

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yes, Tanya's. Hillary always has the best most creative comments. They stand out from the rest. Let her in to peek into your lives!

Palinista! said...

Thanks for backing me up V.

Nate and Sina said...

I am here to second Vanessa's comment. Let the Palinista view your blog. Despite questionable political affiliations, her other outlooks on life are not only spot on, but highly entertaining.

PS: Do you think you can photoshop your desired makeover of the veep candidate. I think that would be classic!

Palinista! said...

Thanks P soul mate are you going to be Sri Lankan soul mate now? It doesn't have the same ring . . . Just for your great comment I'm going to leave some cool comments on your blog now, watch out!

Lance took over my blog, above, and photoshopped his own Palin make-over but it's not my idea. I want to take her to Nordstrom for some swanky outfits and comb through the rat's nest in the back of her hair. But I give her a break seeing as how she gave birth 4 months ago at age 44. Please, I'm not even out of my P.J.s after four months post-pardum.

Tanya said...

ok...ok...i'm doing it now!!! funny gal!

Tanya said...

So, a few months ago I sent an invite to what I thought was your email address (rosemgmt). Not so, I guess. Colett told me you were calling me out, so I'll get you in NOW!

Tanya said...

Done. You, of course, are on my google reader sub list, but since you post so infreqeuntly...

Shannon said...

forget the tanyas....lets talk about how two of my BFFs just told my sister that she's the best commentor of all time.

this hurts. this really hurts.

Jaron Winder said...

When compared side-by-side, Shannon's comments truly are much more funny! (PS we are at work right now and shannon is holding a VERY sharp pair of Craft & Rubber scissors to my throat)I will try to write a truthful answer as soon as she leaves. :)

Vanessa said...

Oh Shanny. Don't be mad. And let Jaron go, he's not worth the time in jail.