Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Formal Night

I guess everyone knows that these cruise ships have formal night, here is ours:

Above is my parents at dinner, below is me and my date. Lance wasn't about to let some cruise ship tell him how to dress at dinner so he didn't bring anything nicer than a pair of jeans. As a result they wouldn't even let him in for dinner.


Here are Lindsey, Ally, Jeff, Shannon, and me while we were having "after dinner drinks and dancing" in the Ocean Bar.

Mom and Dad cutting a rug - so cute.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

You all look pretty dapper! And it was good to finally see Lance in a picture. Where was Kyle? Did he avoid the camera? Glad you had a amazing time!

STEPHANIE said...

I guess Lance missed out...

Shannon said...

Kyle was in the buffet. :) And so was Lance, actually.

Tanya said...

You are always so fancy (even if it's not formal night)! My parents went on a 3 week Alaskan tour last year and they can't wait to do it again.

Shauna said...

I need to show my mom these pictures and maybe that will convince her that we need to try a family trip. I don't know if our family would survive :)

Hills said...

Wow, I wish I had a cool family like that! Wait that came out wrong...my family is way cool, I just don't think I could get my family to cut loose like that...we are all waaaayy to up tight! That looks like sooo much fun!