Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Movie Mavens


Have you ever wanted to see a certain movie and said to yourself "I wonder what Hillary thinks of this movie?" Well then, GOOD NEWS, http://movie-mavens.blogspot.com/ is here for you. For a while now, my sister and I and our friend Christy have been reviewing movies on our Movie Mavens blog (this picture is an artistic cartoon rendering of the three of us). Feel free to visit if you want to hear more of my opinions or if you want to wisely invest your $8.25 on movies you will enjoy. Keep reading and scrolling down for my most recent review, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day . . .

5 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I actually clicked on the link on your sidebar about a week ago and have checked it out. I really like it. I don't see many movies but it is fun to see what you think of what's out there. I still need to see Juno...

Colett (*.*) said...

I love this idea! You pay the $8.50, I go rent it 6 months later. We rarely go out to movies. Maybe now that Nick is pretty much babysitting age we will start going more.

Heather said...

Okay, so who is who in the cartoon pic? :) The picture makes me laugh!! (Sophie is standing here begging to see baby Chazz, my girls love him. Of course, who wouldn't he is sooo stinking cute).

Kim said...

You never cease to amaze me. I know you are a true movie buff so I will have to check it out. You know I am pretty lame when it comes to going to movies.

jeanette said...

I had no idea that you are such a movie person. That is too fun. This is why I'm loving the blog thing. I'll have to check out your reviews from now on although I'm pretty sure that Brandon will never see any of your favorites. He's not very adventurous with movies or food as you know. Also I love the China pics. Zoey told us that her Dad brought her back 10 things! She was way excited!