Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fo Da Qweezy Tummy

Yes, we are in China. Oh yea, just kidding-since I decided to have a baby a few months ago I get to sit all of these exciting cultural experiences out. LANCE is in China, he has never even wanted to go there. I HAVE, ever since I saw the Ming Dynasty exhibit at BYU like 7 years ago, but of course he is the one that gets to go. The Great Wall, The Forbidden City, the modern Shanghai skyline, the SHOPPING in Hong Kong, people camping out in yurts and eating raw potatoes, (oh wait that's Mongolia I hope to NEVER go there) I will get to you one day even if you are Red and abusive to human's rights . . . Ok, I just need to look at "my favorite time of the day" post and I will feel better :).

Look's like he's a little bit obsessed with the food over there; he hasn't eaten a bite of it (let's put it into perspective, he doesn't even like P.F. Chang's) except the night they went to Ruth's Chris. Anyway, he is sending us a few pics; the temple does look very cool.
That was what was for dinner.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.