Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Babybliss for everyone!

If you've seen Jeanette's blog lately, you know the girls went over to my sister Allyson's for a photo shoot of her product line Babybliss Accessories. She has been making accessories for young and old and selling them at boutiques for a while. She has just created her web site so we can now make ourselves more beautiful from the convenience of our own home! These are just of few of her beautiful things, most of the hats you've seen me and Zoey wear with flowers, etc come from her also. I love these pics because the kids look adorable (above are Micah, Allyson's boy, Brynn, Zoey, and Brooklyn); so enjoy the pics or check her out at http://www.babyblissaccessories.com/


Look at him! Have I mentioned that I adore this blue-eyed chubby boy?

This is my sister, Lindsey, see they are cute for big girls too.

10 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

So cute! I will have to check it out.

Heather said...

I'm glad you added a new post quickly so my make up free face wasn't the first thing people would see on your blog. HA! Love the hats, flowers and all the kids eyes in the pics they turned out so cute. I think I need some for my girls...

Kim said...

What cute models! I am so glad that she has a website now. I will have to check it out. I love all of her stuff! Talented.

Mindy said...

The hats are so cute, I need to get some for my girls. I will for sure be checking out her website. Thanks for the link

jeanette said...

I'm a little slow at this whole checking the comments and responding and all that, so I was going to e-mail you Allyson's pics but it looks like you got them. They are too cute. I love the one of Zoey. Way cute. Also, tell Lance that we will be posting some shirtless pics of Brandon soon so keep checking.

Shannon said...

oooo shirtless pics of Brandon--alert the press! oh brandon prob already has. haha cute cute pics of the girls--and boys. i especially like the one of lola. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not really sure how to take that "big girls" comment.... if it's meaning bigger than the rest of the girls, then it's ok i guess, but if it's mika's diet coke and pizza big girls, i think i should be offended. if i could sue my sister for unflattering internet exposure, i'd think about it.
--Lindsey

s.s parker said...

could they be any cuter?? I stocked up on flowers and bows when I was there. Tell allyson she needs to make a babybliss blog!

Vanessa said...

Chubs is adorable!!! And so are the other kids of course!

LeAnn said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are adorable!