Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mamma Mia Sing-a-long


Hey-ho Mamma Mia fans. I just saw it again tonight and I definitley liked it better the second time. If you want my official review, go to http://www.movie-mavens.blogspot.com/ (after Sunday). Anyway, what do you want to do when you hear an ABBA song? Me too! (sing that is) So we are planning a group sing-a-long viewing (safety in numbers when you are doing something like this). Buy the soundtrack so you can prepare to rock the house yo, and join us Saturday, August 23 in the later afternoon for an unforgettable event! Details to follow . . .

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm there. Simply because you always throw the best parties! (will there be homemade cake?) And, you need to get me a $$ total so I can pay you.

STEPHANIE said...

Where's your happy dance?

Palinista! said...

I'm sort of chickening out on that, Steph, It's hard to be happy since Chelsie was cut based on nothing but style profiling.

Anonymous said...

this is one of the only plays i've ever seen, which ended up being great... it's funny to think of ol' Pierce taking a stab at singing, yeeesh

Shannon said...

i love this song. i guess it is ok if you add new songs and not post as long as the songs are this good! :)

Palinista! said...

Actually peentz, this song was supposed to go with my post about my trip to "Disturbia" last week, but I couldn't get my pics to upload, blogger was being a bum. Thanks for the feedback though. As you can see I don't have a lot of positive feedback about this event. Here's the bottom line:

"MY PEEPS ARE SO DANG BORING" I'm sure they're all too inhibited to come to our sing-a-long.

Shannon said...

yeah well you have a lot more comments on this post thann i do on my blog.....at least we know we can count on vanessa and shiloh! :)

Heather said...

Loved the movie, it entertained me and made me laugh! I'm glad we made it.

Laurie P. said...

I am so bumbed that I missed the sing-a-long with you guys!!! I just went to Mamma Mia last night with my sisters and left the theater soooo happy. We did our own singalong, good thing it was the 10 p.m. showing on a Monday night. People were wondering who the fat chick with the sweet voice was that knew all the words to the songs (that'd be me! :) hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!