Why do they call it the Emerald Isle?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OK SO I GUESS SOMETIMES WE DO MARCH IN PARADES

Here it comes . . .

Calli and Caylee made this special float for us to ride in.

(Below) Is one of my favorite pictures of the whole day . . .

There was even a clown driving the kids around on a homemade train, very cool.
Zane and Crew.
Zoey and our pseudo cousin Kinnely. Ok so this was like the best parade ever since it was about 7 minutes long and all the entries were homemade and we didn't even have to save a place, there were plenty of shady spots available when I got there 5 minutes early, perrrrrfect!
Chubs had his first sucker on the way up to keep him quiet - heaven.
Grandma and Grandpa Rose with Padyn and Chubs.
Can't resist a pic of my beautiful babe.
We had so much fun in Fielding!! Good thing, since it was Fielding Fun Days. We started with the parade, then we went to the bar-b-que in the park with the whole town, then a bake sale and bouncy blow up toys for the kids. At night they had dutch oven and a band, I think we'll make this a tradition.

Fun Days wore them out.

6 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Sounds like the good relaxing kind of fun!

Shannon said...

your kids are beautiful. the chub is so perfect--i am so glad i keep refusing to cut his hair!

Mindy said...

I am glad to hear I am not the only one that is a parade hater, but parade sounds like it would be right up my alley, one I might actually enjoy! Looks like fun, I love those small town celebrations!

Lisa said...

You know if you keep talking about all this small town fun, Lance is going to think you want to move up there. It does look like fun.

Kim said...

Nothing better than a fun day for the kids with their cousins and Grandma & Grandpa. I'm sure Lance was loving it too. Where was the UPS truck in the parade?

Heather said...

Please tell me there was water in that little pool... :) I know your kids would have loved to put on a water show for all the sideline watchers. How fun small town festivities can be and I love how simple and short it is for the parents. Cute Cute Cute Kids!! And my input on Chubs hair - Don't cut it! I love it long and culy.